Avery normally takes a shower with his Daddy, but since he's getting bigger we decided to put him in the big tub by himself. He loved every minute. He soaked the whole bathroom. He is pulling up to things now so once he figured out he could pull up in the tub it was time to get out. Some of these pictures are before church Sunday. He looked adorable in the white outfit so I had to get pictures, but he wasn't happy about that. We always go to Mamaw Overtons for dinner on Sundays and she swings Avery on the porch swing. This is the sweetest picture of them together. I've included a video of Avery playing with one of his favorite toys. Hope you enjoy.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
What a Sweet Boy!!!!
Posted by Cris at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
I love the pouty lips. Glad to see you have learned the video button as well!
I am siiting here crying, I miss yall so much. Love the pouty face.
Look at him go!
Post a Comment