Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bailey's Birthday Party

This weekend we had Bailey's party at the Guin Waterslide. His birthday isn't until August 29th but in order to have it at the waterslide we had to have it early. I made the alligator cake and cupcakes and I was very proud of how they turned out. Our party was the late party starting at 7:45 to 9:45 and it was a much cooler weekend than usual so we had some very cold little kids after they got out of the pool!! We got him the gocart and at his party he got some board games and some toys he wanted, but mostly got money. I UsuallyI let him spend the gift cards and I put the money in his savings, but I agreed to let him spend it all if he bought something he would get a lot of use out of. He has a really old video game system so he used his money to buy a Playstation 2 and two games. Even though I don't like him playing the video game much I am glad he spent his own money on it. Everyone had a good time!!








2 comments:

Melanie said...

Good job on the cake/cupcakes. Where did you get the cake box?

The Cosby's said...

Looks like an awesome birthday party! Great job on the baking. I bet that was time consuming.