
Avery's developmental milestone.
Well all my hard work trying to get Avery to say Mama didn't do any good because this weekend he started saying "DaDa" and has not stopped. I know Matthew was so proud, so for that I guess I can't complain. But he still wants his Mama even though he is calling for his DaDa. Matthew rode him on the tractor until he fell asleep. I didn't get a picture before they got off. It was his first real tractor ride.
Baileys Spiritual Milestone.
Sunday there was a lady in our church who got baptized and as usual the childrens church came in to watch. Before they came in Bailey told Ms. Irene he wanted to get baptized too. She told him he would have to talk to the preacher first and make sure he was saved. He was so anxious to talk with the preacher after church I wish you could have seen him. We went and talked with Brother Danny and he asked Bailey a few questions and I was so proud because he knew all the answers and he was so grown up and so sure about what he wanted. I hate to say this, but I have never been baptized and when Bailey and I talked about it at home I told him when he decided to do it I would do it with him. So this Sunday Bailey and I are going to be baptized and actually I am glad to be taking such an important step with him. I think I am more nervous about it than he is. After we left the church he said "I just can't wait until next Sunday" and I asked him why. He said " Because I am getting baptized." He has already been talking about what he's going to wear because Brother Danny told us to wear something we didn't mind getting wet and bring dry clothes. Tonight he also made up (he said he made it up, I'm not sure) a "church song". Maybe he will sing it for ya'll when you're here.

3 comments:
That is wonderful news. I wish I could be there to see ya'll get baptized.
That is awesome Crystal! What a great way to experience it, together. Yesterday Mother was telling me what a sweet baby Avery is and that Misty couldn't feed him fast enough at MaMa's. I hope I get to see you all soon.
This is wonderful. I wish I can be there. Love you both and I'm very proud your my Daughter-in-law.
Post a Comment