Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bailey's Spider

We are getting started doing some Halloween decorating and of course Bailey wants his room decorated too. We hung this spider above his bed and if you look closely he has skeletons on the headboard. He loves Halloween. As you can see the only way Matthew and Avery can spend time with Bailey is to join in on video games and cartoons. Avery loves Bailey's room. This is one of the few times he's gotten to come in and play for long. He's taking full advantage; he took the video controller and the chair. My sister asked me to make my nephews birthday cake so I've included a picture. This is the first character cake I have ever done.It started out really bad. The stencil I made didn't work so I had to freehand the picture. Did I mention I am doing good to draw stick people!! Anyway after about an hour of trying to fix my mistakes it all started coming together and it turned out okay (not great but okay). It was a hit with the birthday boy and it tasted delicious!!


2 comments:

The Cosby's said...

Oh how they learn to play video games so early! A good way for father/sons to spend time together though.

Nai Nai said...

Love Yall!!!