I was busy getting all of our things ready for tomorow and Avery found a way to entertain himself while no one was looking. I knew he was way to quiet so I decide to go check on him and he was having the best time playing with and eating the toilet paper. He wasted alot!! I couldn't get on to him it was just too cute. The other picture is him sharing a sandwich with his Daddy. The child will honestly eat anything!!Sunday, September 14, 2008
Caught in Action!!
I was busy getting all of our things ready for tomorow and Avery found a way to entertain himself while no one was looking. I knew he was way to quiet so I decide to go check on him and he was having the best time playing with and eating the toilet paper. He wasted alot!! I couldn't get on to him it was just too cute. The other picture is him sharing a sandwich with his Daddy. The child will honestly eat anything!!Posted by Cris at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
He is just like a lab puppy!!!
Post a Comment