It is officially summer here!! It has been very hot this weekend. Matthew worked in the yard, and the boys and I played in the sprinkler to keep cool. As you can see Matthew recruited a new member to his crew. Avery got his very first hammer and he is ready to build. Sunday we went to church and afterwards ate at Mamaw and Papaw Overtons. Not to make you all jealous ,but we had chicken dressing, chicken casserole, potato soup, green beans, and chocolate cake. It was delicious!! Avery and Bailey got in the pool with Amy, Wayne and Luke. It was Avery's first time in the pool, but I didn't have my camera. He is going to be like a little fish. He loves the water. It has been a good weekend.



Monday, June 2, 2008
A Good Weekend
Posted by Cris at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I want a copy of the one of Matt and Avery. It is great.
Love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment