Matthew and I have both been able to scratch one thing off of our list of things to accomplish. Matthew has been working really hard trying to pass his State Homebuilders test. He has actually taken it about eight times (it's extremely hard). Every time he took it he would get so discouraged because he would fail by like one or two points. Well he finally passed and today he got his certificate and license in the mail. I am so proud of him!!
I have been wanting to learn to decorate cakes. I didn't know where the classes were offered and I finally found a class at Bevill in Fayette. I started last Monday and tonight we decorated our first cake. It's not the greatest but I think it looks pretty good for a first. 

Monday, June 16, 2008
Accomplishments
Posted by Cris at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congrats bro! I am so glad that you now have your license. I'm sure it will be a great help.
You did a great job Cris. Did you see my lingerie cake? I'm working on a fish cake now for Possum's birthday. When you get brave I'll give you my fondant recipe. It makes the cakes look so good. It's also pretty fun to work with. Edible play dough!
Post a Comment