Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I am so behind this past month. I haven't even posted Avery's birthday party and now Christmas has come and gone and I haven't posted those either. Maybe I will find the time and energy soon to get back at it. I also have to post pictures of our flood!! Yes you read that right, we had a flood. Our pipes burst and oh what a mess it made!! It was mainly in the garage, praise the Lord, but it did get into Bailey's bedroom, the front bathroom, and the kitchen. Luckily there was no major damage, but right now I have furniture sitting all over my house. Matthew had to take all the furniture out of Bailey and Avery's room and have the carpets cleaned. We can't put the furniture back in until tomorrow. Avery's room got wet last year when we had pipes to burst. We just never got the carpet cleaned. Anyway right now Bailey's bed is in our bedroom along with our bed and Avery's toddler bed. We all slept in our bedroom last night and probably again tonight. I'm sure Bailey doesn't mind he would love to sleep in our room with us anyway. Maybe I will get some pictures on here soon. I just can't get motivated to do anything in this cold weather. I just want to curl up on the couch with a blanket and sleep!!

0 comments: