Friday, December 4, 2009

Avery is Turning Two!!

Yes it's true my baby will be 2 years old this Sunday. It is hard to believe it's been that long. Where has the time gone? I wish I had known how precious their baby stages are when Bailey was a baby. I think I was too young then to realize how fast he would grow up and I didn't cherish that time like I would have if I had known. I have enjoyed watching Avery grow and learn and develop his own personality. It is amazing how different kids can be. Bailey has always been more dependent on me and he likes to love on me and tell me how beautiful he thinks I am, but Avery likes to do everything his self. He loves to be outside and loves to help. And as much as I hate to admit it he is a "Daddy's Boy". If ever asked whose baby he is or who he loves he will always reply "Daddy". I am truly blessed to have two beautiful, smart, healthy children and I thank God for giving me the opportunity to be their Mother. Happy Birthday to my sweet Avery. Mommy, Daddy, and Bailey love you very much!!




























0 comments: