Monday, July 13, 2009

Waterlogged


Well no matter how sad and upset I have been the past few days I still couldn't help but get some laughs and enjoyment out of these two. We got Avery a very cheap blow up pool a couple of weekends ago and finally blew it up and put water in it Saturday. Avery has loved playing in the water as you can tell. He has tried out his swim trunks, his church clothes, and his birthday suit and as you can see it doesn't matter what you are wearing you can pretty much swim in anything. So who says you have to have swim trunks to go swimming? Every time he goes out the door he comes back with wet shoes, socks, clothes, and diaper. I have included a video of Matthew washing his booty last night before he came inside. He got in the pool clothes and all of course so Matthew stripped him down to take him inside. When he took the diaper off he found a surprise inside!!! So Matthew told Avery to bend over so he could rinse him off. It was hilarious!!!





0 comments: