Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Kaboose

We have some news for everyone who doesn't already know. We are going to have another baby!!!! We decided at the beginning of the year that if we were going to have another one we wanted to get started on trying. We have been trying for about four or five months with no luck. I took a home pregnancy test this Wednesday night and it was positive. Matthew is a little nervous about having a third child, especially in our small house, but he is also head over hills excited. We have decided not to find out what it is going to be until it gets here. I hope we can have the will power to follow through. I haven't been to the doctor yet. My first visit is next Thursday. I am excited to go through pregnancy again, but it will be a new experience this time since Avery is still a baby. After this one our family will be complete. Papaw Overton said this one will be the "Kaboose". Everyone be praying that everything goes well during this pregnancy and especially pray for us after the baby gets here!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I can't believe that you aren't going to find out what you are having. Odds are that you won't be able to stand it! Hope you are feeling well. See you next week!

The Cosby's said...

Congratulations!!! I just heard last night actually from Mother. I know he/she will be as precious as the other two. We think we might not find out when we get pregnant so I want to hear how that goes. I will praying for all of you.