Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween

We had a really fun Halloween. Halloween night we took our little monkey and alien trick or treating and got tons of candy. Saturday night we had a Halloween party for Bailey. Some of his friends from school came and some of my friends from work and some of the family came as well. We had witch finger cookies, ghost cookies, spider cookies, a skeleton cookie cake, green punch with a bloody hand in it, barbecue sandwiches, corn dogs, and chip and dip. We also had Halloween music and built a fire and told scary stories and made smores. After the ghost stories we went on a hay ride. We had the trailer loaded down with people. We took them on back roads and through the graveyard. Those kids were soo... scared. It was alot of fun. It was a good test of patience to be around that many kids. Matthew and I also dressed up. I don't have pictures, but Denisa is going to email me some so I will post them later.