Aunt Debbie took some pictures Sunday when we were at Mamaw Barbs. She did a wonderful job on these. I am so grateful for the beautiful pictures she has done of my kids. Well Avery is almost one and I have been very busy planning his birthday party and also getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. This year has flown by. My boys are growing up so fast. I have never been more proud of anything than I am about being a Mom. Well since it is Thanksgiving I would like to reflect on the things I am thankful for. First of all I am thankful that I married a man that is a christian and that comes from a christian family. Before Matthew and I met I wasn't in church and had never had Bailey in church. I am so thankful that now I have a relationship with God and we are teaching our kids to do the same. Bailey said yesterday he wants to be a preacher when he grows up so he can spread the word of God. I am so glad he knows God and wants everyone else to know him too. I am also thankful for my children. They make me slow down and enjoy life. Even though sometimes life is hectic having kids, I would not trade it for anything. I can't imagine how it will be when Matthew and I are old and our kids are no longer at home with us. I don't think I will enjoy the peace and quiet. In fact I think I would rather have the noise of the whining, crying, laughing, and playing. I am thankful for Bailey because he is so brave. If not for him I would never have gotten the courage to get baptized. I am thankful for Avery because I was young when I had Bailey and I didn't know how fast time would go by. Now I do and I am enjoying every single minute of his baby stages. I am thankful for Matthew. I couldn't ask for a more kinder, loving, hard working , and affectionate husband. I am also thankful for family that is there when you need them. And Sunday lunch at Mamaw's. I am thankful for a warm bed to sleep in and food on the table. I am thankful for my job. I am thankful for being healthy and having healthy kids. I am thankful to be born in a country that if full of opportunities and freedoms. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Give Thanks
Posted by Cris at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So sweet, I can't wait to see yall!
You could not have asked for a better picture than the b/w one. It is gorgeous.
Post a Comment