Thursday, September 10, 2009

Terrible Wife and Mother

I know how terrible I must seem to you all given the fact that I put pictures of cakes on my blog and not a single one of my kids. Not to mention the fact that it was Matthew's birthday and I didn' t even post anything about that. Actually I stayed home with Avery Monday Tuesday and Wednesday because the babysitter is on vacation. I had planned to post several new blogs and put some pictures of Matthew on there wishing him a happy birthday, but after I got the cake one posted it was time to pick Bailey up from school and when we got home I couldn't get the computer to come on. I tried everything to get it to work with no luck. So I just wanted to clarify that I am not a terrible wife and mother, just very illiterate when it comes to computer troubles. I do plan to post those pictures as soon as I get the free time ( and since Matthew fixed the computer).

0 comments: