Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter Bunnies and Easter Babies

These are some of the pictures Aunt Debbie took of the kids at Easter. She does such a great job. We appreciate her so much. Thank you Aunt Debbie, we love you!!! We have been busy with baseball. Bailey has imroved tremendously. I am so proud of him. It is also time for school to be out and we are so excited because we can't wait to go to the beach. Just a few more weeks!!! Avery has been sick the past few days. I don't know what is wrong with him he has ran a fever for a few days and a runny nose, but it hasn't slowed him down playing. He is better now thank the lord. I hate to see him sick, it breaks my heart. We have had lots of sunshine and I have pictures of our first family fishing trip and Papaw Overton joined us. It was so much fun. Matthew actually watched Avery so the rest of us could fish. He is such a great husband. We caught about 20 all together. I am glad we got to spend that time with Papaw. Well I'll try to get my fishing pictures on here soon. Hope you enjoy these!!!




































1 comments:

Nai Nai said...

pretty, love yall!