Pop and DeeDee may kill me when they see this, but I couldn't resist!! Bailey was practicing his photography skills on then a few nights ago. They are very photogenic, wouldn't you agree??!!Actually I have been very sick the past few days. The doctor says its the flu but whatever it is I have never felt so bad. I just wanted to thank Pop and DeeDee for watching the kids for a little while last night. Matthew has had so much on his plate taking care of them and the house the past few days. He has done a tremendous job!!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and family. Thank you Pop and DeeDee for being silly and fun for our kids. They love spending time with you.









2 comments:
Poppa looks like he has been to war!!
Not too bad for a beginner
Post a Comment