We haven't had any excitement around here so I haven't blogged much lately. Also all of us except Matthew has had the somach virus this past week and we haven't felt like doing anything. Avery is walking like a pro now and is constantly into something. He has also cut two more teeth!! He loves bathtime and everytime he goes missing I find him trying to climb in the tub. Bailey is playing basketball so we have also been busy with that. This is his first year so he still has a lot to learn. But he has made major improvements. Some of these are pictures Aunt Debbie took and yes Avery's head is stuck between the rails in one of the pictures. I thought that was too funny when she sent them to me!! He has began to have quite the temper lately. When he gets mad he throws himself backwards in the floor and bumps his head then looks at us like it is our fault because he hit his head. Some of these Bailey took Sunday morning before church. I couldn't get a decent picture of them in their church clothes because Avery wouldn't cooperate as you can see. I hope ya'll enjoy the pictures.Tuesday, January 27, 2009
New Pictures
We haven't had any excitement around here so I haven't blogged much lately. Also all of us except Matthew has had the somach virus this past week and we haven't felt like doing anything. Avery is walking like a pro now and is constantly into something. He has also cut two more teeth!! He loves bathtime and everytime he goes missing I find him trying to climb in the tub. Bailey is playing basketball so we have also been busy with that. This is his first year so he still has a lot to learn. But he has made major improvements. Some of these are pictures Aunt Debbie took and yes Avery's head is stuck between the rails in one of the pictures. I thought that was too funny when she sent them to me!! He has began to have quite the temper lately. When he gets mad he throws himself backwards in the floor and bumps his head then looks at us like it is our fault because he hit his head. Some of these Bailey took Sunday morning before church. I couldn't get a decent picture of them in their church clothes because Avery wouldn't cooperate as you can see. I hope ya'll enjoy the pictures.Posted by Cris at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I can't believe my baby is walking, my how they grow. Love and miss yall! Mom
Great pictures! Love the picture with Avery's head stuck in the rails.
Post a Comment