Thursday, October 9, 2008

Best Buds

We have had a new addition to our family. The yellow dog in the picture is a stray lab that wandered up to our house and he has become one of us. Whoever lost this dog must be very upset. He is a wonderful pet! He loves the kids and every time we go out he follows Avery where ever he is. He laid his head in Avery's lap and let him pull his ears, hair, poke his eyes and the dog never even flinched. He is very good at playing fetch and Matthew said he was going use him for hunting. I am so glad he found us. Bailey named him Copper. He did not want us to name him BoBo like we were planning. We went outside the other day and Copper was up in the back of Matthew's truck; he loves to ride. He also rode the tractor while Matthew mowed. The other pictures are some I took befor school and church. I thought the one of Avery's back was so precious. Matthew actually took that one. As you can see in the bottom pic Avery was beating on the door to Bailey's room and of course he would not let him in. Pitiful huh? I am so lucky to have such beautiful children. I was young when I had Bailey and had no idea what a precious gift I had been given and how fast he would grow up. Having Avery made me realize that and I am loving every minute I have with my boys.









4 comments:

Nai Nai said...

These pictures of Avery are like looking at pictures of Kam & Kyle. He is getting so big. bailey looks like he is alot of help.

MeLeahcricket said...

OMG that poochy lip is precious!

Melanie said...

I love the last pic where he wants in the room. So sad!!

The Cosby's said...

Great shots! You certainly do have two beautiful boys! As they get older they will appreciate each other even more.