
We went Friday and finally had new pictures made of Avery. We are sending everyone some copies but I thought you'd like to see them before hand. Avery has been keeping us busy lately. He doesn't crawl on his knees yet but he has learned to army crawl and he is all over the place. He has one tooth now and a second one is almost in. I wish I could get a picture of his teeth but he puts his tongue down everytime we try to look so I guess we can't show you his little teeth just yet. He did so good in the pictures when he wasn't trying to get away! Everytime we laid him on his belly to get a picture he tried to crawl off. She got several shots of him in action as he was making his escape!! Our summer has been uneventful for the most part. I guess I've gotten behind on my blogging . I promise to do better. I hope you enjoy the pictures!!!


Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Family Photos
Posted by Cris at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Yea!!!
Love these!!!!!
These pictures are great. Avery looks like he is so big, but the picture without any clothes on make him little tiny.
Great pictures! Who did them? The first one you definitely have to get a big one of. Their arms are in the same position, you'll never be able to do that again.
Post a Comment